Where will the Festival be held?
Broome County Fairgrounds are at address: 2923 US-11 , Whitney Point, NY 13862
The NYS Cannabis Festival™ is located seconds off Route 81 in the center of the Village of Whitney Point. Super easy all-highway drive!
20 min. from Binghamton
40 min. from Ithaca
1.5 hrs from Poconos
1.5 hrs from Syracuse
2 hrs from Rochester
2 hr Albany
3 hrs from NYC
3 hrs from Buffalo
What time is the festival open to the public?
Gates open 12:30pm* and close at 10:00pm.
If you are camping, you must enter before 12:00 pm but you cannot enter the festival area until 12:30pm. Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 7:00am in accordance of the Village of Whitney Point sound ordinance rule. Campers must leave by 10:30am on Sunday, June 18, 2023.
Can I bring my teen if they stay at the campsite?
No. You must be 21+ with valid government-issued identification to attend the New York State Cannabis Festival. NO TICKET TRANSFERS ARE ALLOWED.
Can I transfer my ticket to another person?
No. You must be 21+ with valid government-issued identification to attend the New York State Cannabis Festival. Your ticket must match your identification. NO TICKET TRANSFERS ARE ALLOWED.
How do we get there? Is parking available?
GPS: Broome County Fair 2923 US-11 Whitney Point, NY 13862 US
Parking is FREE and available on the fairgrounds or behind the high school
What if it rains?
Ponchos and collapsible umbrellas are permitted. The festival is on June, 17, 2023, we’re watching the weather closely to make adjustments as needed. If severe weather the rain date is June 18, 2023. No Refunds will be allowed if we cannot hold the festival by June 18, 2023.
Is re-entry allowed?
For security reasons, if you leave the gates, you will not be allowed back in without purchasing another ticket.
Can I bring alcohol to consume at my campsite?
No. No outside alcohol will be permitted! Beer and wine will be available on-site.
If you are new to consuming craft beer, or new to consuming craft beer and cannabis, ask our certified servers for suggestions - they will gear you to low-alcohol content brews that will still delight!
We are offering low camping fees to encourage you to stay with us! BE SMART! DO NOT DRINK and/or TOKE AND DRIVE!!!! WE ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THE SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS!
What items are prohibited at the festival?
The following items are PROHIBITED inside the festival.
· No metal or glass containers of ANY kind
· No backpacks or large bags over 14″x 14″
· No large flags, banners, or totems
· No poles or staffs
· No weapons of any kind - this pertains to off-duty law enforcement officers or concealed carry permit holders as well
· No outside food and beverages.
· No coolers or containers of any size - (see exceptions for campers)
· No animals (with the exception of service animals)
· No fireworks, whistles, laser pointers, adhesive stickers, air horns, vuvuzelas, kites, missile/projectile-like objects, frisbee or inflated balls, confetti, streamers, drones, open flames, or torches of any kind
· No fighting of any kind (including "play fighting"), hate speech, or bad vibes. We have the right to remove you from the festival for any behavior we find unacceptable and you will not receive a refund.
What can we bring?
The following items are PERMITTED inside.
· Collapsible lawn chairs, blankets, yoga mats, and seating cushions
· EMPTY plastic water containers and/or camelbacks (water can be filled in the fairgrounds). We also have bottles of water for sale.
· Backpacks/bags smaller than 14″ x 14″
· Sunglasses, sunscreen, ponchos, collapsible umbrellas
· Costumes encouraged!
· Inflatable flotation devices
· 3oz of cannabis flower or 28 grams of cannabis concentrate
· Pipes, bongs, rigs, rolling papers, one-hitters, etc.
Is the festival on private or public land?
Private land. All NYS cannabis laws are in effect on privately owned land! CLICK HERE to learn more.
Will there be cannabis for sale?
Unfortunately, No. New York State Cannabis Office of Management law does not allow the selling of cannabis outside of licensed dispensaries at this time… we will get there friends!
If you are caught selling cannabis you will kindle be asked to leave the festival. We hope this law is lifted sooner than later. We will have our time - it's just not today. CLICK HERE to learn more about NYS Cannabis Law.
Can we smoke cannabis at the festival?
Yes! Smoking and consumption are encouraged! You are allowed to bring up to 3 ounces of cannabis flower or 28 grams of concentrate on your person as per state law. Personal Use cannabis will be offered on Taster's Row by attendees and friends.
Can we bring our pipes, bongs, rigs, rolling papers, and one-hitters?
Yes! Please do! Also, the first 300 ppl receive a free 1 hitter! In addition, vendors will be selling smoking devices.
I'm allergic and/or on a strict diet for medical reasons. Can I bring my own food to the site?
For special conditions, please email email@example.com and we will work on a solution to accommodate your needs.
Will there be water fountains? And/or how much is water?
Drinking water is available in the fairgrounds – bring an EMPTY water bottle or container. Bottled water will be available for sale onsite as well.
Available during ticket checkout/purchase.